Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for Digital Marketing Manager.
As a Digital Marketing Manager professional with 5-8 years of experience, you will be responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing strategies to boost our brand visibility, drive customer engagement, and meeting organizational goals.
You will lead a team of digital marketers and collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize campaigns across various digital channels.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies aligned with overall business goals.
- You will also have the responsibility of managing client relationships, effectively communicating and understanding their needs, and providing strategic digital marketing solutions to meet their objectives.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Management of Google PPC, Facebook and Instagram ads account, LinkedIn ads, Twitter ads, Bing ads, Taboola etc.
- Setting up new campaigns/ad groups/keywords/ads for our fundraising video.
- Reviewing performance and using insights to optimize the ads accounts.
- Using features within Google Ads to improve performance and target the right audience to drive donations.
- Focused on CPC, Quality score, etc. and optimizing the ads with the best ROAS with annual budget of INR 1 Cr.
- Advance excel & ability to use google analytics data to find opportunities as well as having the vision and creativity to come up with fresh ideas.
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen.
- Able to communicate complex information clearly (verbally & written).
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on organization’s success.
Who can apply?
- Proven experience (5+ years) in digital marketing, with a focus on strategy development and campaign management.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels, tools, and platforms. Quick Learner in all organization processes
- Good presentation skills
- Graduate in any discipline
- Kind and passionate approach
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent organizational skills
- Time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Immediate joiner